New features in TableTools
Version 2.1 (Dec 3, 2018)
- To simplify the toolbar we move almost all buttons to context (popup) toolbars.
- Table Tools became more stable - fixes some errors with manipulating rows/columns in tables with complex structure.
Version 2.0.1 (Dec 13, 2017)
- Drupal 8 module updated
- Theme fixes for Drupal
Version 2.0 (Nov 27, 2017)
- The TinyMCE add-on now has the same functionality as the CKEditor plugin.
- A new library is used to work with tables. The problem-free usage is guaranteed by the unit-tests that cover each and every capability of the library and are twice as large as the source code of the library itself.
- New stylish icons for toolbar buttons.