New features in File Uploader
File Uploader 2 is reinvented file and image uploader that is rooted to older loaders: Quick/Easy File Uploader. Nevertheless, File Uploader was rewritten from scratch using modern web standards and to meet the most strict user requirements. Even though the product is essentially new, we start versioning from 2 to underscore legacy and compatibility. If you use older JS+ loaders, it is time to upgrade.
Version 2.2.1 (Apr 26, 2018)
- Node.js server-side support added.
- Microservice usage is supported.
Version 2.2 (Apr 12, 2018)
- Preview view mode added (default for images upload).
- Table view made more compact (default for files upload).
- A feature to show preview for images in table view.
- Beautiful file types icons are used for items.
- New feature to show resolution of the image.
- Upload and logical (fixable by user) errors were separatad.
- .NET server-side support added (ASP.NET).
Version 2.1.1 (Jan 23, 2018)
- Fixed applying dialog options to fast upload buttons.
- Small UI fixes.
Version 2.1 (Dec 14, 2017)
- Added feature to upload files and images by URL.
- Improvements in dialogs subsystem (more accurate
Version 2.0.1 (Dec 7, 2017)
- Fixed progress showing on the icons of fast upload buttons.
Version 2.0 (Nov 10, 2017)
- Loading files and images.
- Save image originals in background.
- File set transactions.
- Info on uploading, error control, file renaming.
- Insert a link, an image or a thumbnail.
- Resize all uploaded images at once.
- Seamless integration with CKEditor, TinyMCE, Bootstrap Editor.