New features in File Manager
Version 2.0 (Nov 20, 2022)
- Flmngr 2 file manager stable release.
- Flmngr now has website with documentation and API reference, many CodePen demos are available there.
- Flmngr NPM package (and also React, Vue, Angular file manager components) released.
- Compatibility with CMS: Drupal 8, Drupal 9, Drupal 10, Joomla 3, Joomla 4.
- Compatibility with WYSIWYG: CKEditor 4, TinyMCE, Froala.
- Compatibility with CKEditor 5 framework.
- Amazon S3 and Azure Blob support.
- Added access to 30000+ free stock images (integration with Unsplash) into Flmngr file manager.
- Image editing tools: crop, resize, transform, draw, etc.
- Added a feature to reorder images in Flmngr file manager dialog (useful when managing galleries).
- Image save dialog with format choose and size optimizations.
- Dynamic non-blocking loading of directories with a lot of files.
- Recursive file search over all directories.
- Fast work with previews. Super fast redesigned cache.
- Opening directory with selected files.
- Multiple image choosing in the file manager for widgets like Gallery.
- Modern interface based on MUI React library.
Flmngr project was started in 2012 and lived as a component used on multiple projects: from web services to box software products. In 2018 it was included into N1ED WYSIWYG editor.
In 2022 the team decided to show the file manager project as a separate product and published it on its own website.