New features in Include CSS & JS
Version 2.1 (Mar 5, 2018)
- Added support of XY Grid of Foundation 6 framework, machine name of this framework version is f6x.
addClasses parameter added.
Version 2.0.2 (Dec 13, 2017)
- Fixed Foundation version choosing using
- Drupal 8 module updated.
- Theme fixes for Drupal.
Version 2.0.1 (Dec 7, 2017)
- Fixed including incorrect version of Foundation.
- Default version of Foundation 6 was set to 6.3.1 (the latest version which supports Float grid not as legacy).
- Fixed connecting Foundation Icons 3 when using Foundation 5.
Version 2.0 (Nov 27, 2017)
- Include CSS/JS is split off Bootstrap/Foundation Tools and embedded with the pure HTML version into a single add-on. Shipped for free with any product that is dependent on it.
- Fine-tuning of included frameworks and custom custom CSS and JS.
- The name of the plugin (machine name) is changed to adapt it to the new naming style.