Botstrap Editor plugin for Joomla
Joomla extension has all to integrate Bootstrap Editor into your website.
All articles will be edited with this component after installation.
Step 1. In administration panel go to Components → Install → Upload Package file and choose the extension file. Then press Upload & Install button.
Step 2. To be sure Bootstrap Editor became enabled after installing, go to System →Global Configuration and set Default Editor option.
Step 3. All done! See how Bootstrap Editor editor is displayed on you edit article pages.
Most of times you do not need to manually configure the Bootstrap Editor plugin. But sometimes it can help you.
To find configuration page please follow Extensions → Plugins and filter them with "BootstrapEditor" text.
Available options are:
- Framework. Choose one of included to Bootstrap Editor distributive CSS markup frameworks. Default value is Litestrap and we recommend you not to change it. If you know that you really need Bootstrap, be sure that both your frontend and administrative themes (templates) support Bootstrap framework.
- Include framework to administration pages. You can uncheck this checkbox only if you prefer to include framework CSS files to your administrative template manually.
- Include framework to frontend pages. Almost the same as previous item but for frontend pages. Note that content created via Bootstrap Editor with using Bootstrap or Litestrap can be correctly displayed only if you include its CSS file to your website.
- Create default row in empty article. If this checkbox is checked new row will be created automatically for new articles or existing empty articles.
- Bootstrap Editor area width. If your contents of articles is not too wide in frontend template you may want to set Bootstrap Editor to be the same width as you content is. You can set percent or pixel width, for example: