New features in Bootstrap Editor 2
Bootstrap Editor 2 is a completely reworked product. We developed it in an attempt to overcome limitations caused by the internal architecture of the previous code (including limitations of CKEditor and Bootstrap themselves).
Version 2.2.0 (Oct 12, 2017)
- Added support of File Uploader add-on via Nativia mechanism.
- Machine name of plugin changed from
jsplusBootstrapEditor, planning to do this with all other products.
- Dialogs were fully unified.
Version 2.1.4 (Sep 19, 2017)
- Added opaqueRows and opaqueCols parameters to manage transparency of blocks inside BE
- Added preInit API function to optimize loading Bootstrap Editor on a page.
Version 2.1.3 (Sep 12, 2017)
- Fixed CKEditor/TinyMCE plugin issue caused incorrect saving when using the "Edit selected block" button.
Version 2.1.2 (Sep 11, 2017)
- You can omit executing automatic saving by returning "false" in "onSave" event listener
- "openByElement" API function's signature has changed
Version 2.1.1 (Sep 1, 2017)
- Fixed a bug with not applying CKEditorConfig option to the internal editor
Version 2.1 (Aug 8, 2017)
- Fixed a bug with switching from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 3 after Bootstrap Editor opens when working with Bootstrap Tools (update Bootstrap Tools too).
- API changes: openByElement function now has a new parameter to handle content insertion manually
Version 2.0.4 (May 29, 2017)
- Fixed markup for case when there is only a little data (ugly vertical UI centering)
- Removed the "Source" button from the default internal CKEditor toolbar definition (it does not work in inline mode, you can use the SourceDialog add-on for that)
Version 2.0.3 (May 25, 2017)
- Fixed a bug with the create column dialog not showing
- Removed console error messages related to buttons enabled state of buttons
Version 2.0.2 (May 4, 2017)
- Fixed a bug with incorrect opening when there are two TinyMCE editors on the same page
- Better vertical scrollbar control on open
Version 2.0.1 (Apr 14, 2017)
- Fixed bugs with displaying and centering dialogs in FireFox
- Fixed inaccuracies in classes, styles and attributes lists
- Fixed internal CKEditor initialization in TinyMCE plugin version
Version 2.0 (Apr 1, 2017)
- Fully revamped and redesigned product
- Integration with File Manager (formerly known as Alpha Manager)
- Seamless integration with CKEditor
- Latest version of CKEditor already on board
- Support for Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Support WET Bootstrap edition
- Support for Zurb Foundation 5 and Foundation 6
- Added new functions to add, remove and change the order of columns
- Added the ability to fine-tune each column and row
- Reworked existing plugins (and more are coming)
- Plugins for CKEditor & TinyMCE has two buttons now - edit content and edit the selected row