Sometimes you need to insert simple selectbox user can click and immediately go to some another article. Joomla Auto Categroty Jump (Select) Menu module lets you to do it with a couple of click. Just specify a category and its articles (as deep as you want) are the items of new select menu.
Menu may be styled with CSS & JS (will be showed as
div tags, default), or as standard
select form element.
- Automatic menu generation (this menu does not exist in Joomla "Menu" backend section)
- Showing categories with link to index article
- Searching categories' index articles by customizable regular expression
- Categories and articles ordering control
- Full CSS control of displaying menu: a LOT of various classes assigned to menu items
- Customizable filtering features:
- Filtering by atricles/categories published/unpublished status
- Root node visibility customizing
- Category query depth option
- Ablility to union top levels of menu
- Ability to hide some menu levels parent of child to selected
- Hiding by CSS of removing hidden menu items
- Hiding items in not selected branches
- Controlling behavior of hiding nodes if no one selected.
- This menu shows as select element (styled with JS and CSS, but it may be turned of). User jumps to according page when selects an item.