New features in Bootstrap Tools
Bootstrap Tools will help you to create Bootstrap grid, insert widgets, manage adaptive content.
Version 2.0.2 (Dec 13, 2017)
- Drupal 8 module updated.
- Theme fixes for Drupal.
Version 2.0.1 (Dec 7, 2017)
- Fixed "Add new row" dialog for Foundation (checkbocies were not visible).
Version 2.0 (Nov 27, 2017)
- Installation was extremely simplified thanks to merging all plugins into one (both for CKEditor and for TinyMCE)
- New powerful tools to edit columns and lines
- Added support for containers
- The new library is used for DOM manipulations which resulted in more stable operation
- Plugin names and title of its buttons now have unified style
- New beautiful icons
- Bootstrap Widgets are split off Bootstrap Tools. Current subscribers will receive updates for both products.
Version 1.5.2 (Aug 24, 2017)
Version 1.5.1 (Aug 14, 2017)
- Added Drupal 7 compatibility to "Edit column" plugin
- Fixed tooltip of "Edit column" button
Version 1.5 (Aug 8, 2017)
- Fully reworked "Edit column" add-on (recent name was "Block conf"), renamed to
- New beautiful toolbar icons
- Fixed bug with switching from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 3 after Bootstrap Editor open (update Bootstrap Editor too)
- Fixed bug with not opening popups in TinyMCE
- Fixed bugs in "Add col/row" add-ons